Tag cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Quarter 3 - Week of Exams

The week went by in such a fast blur, so fast that I am beginning to believe that time travel is possible. Sleeping everyday at 12 and waking up at 6 should make you think that time seems to stretch for much longer, well, basically because you were awake for that much longer! And yet... I wonder why...

I hope to God we never have to write three exams in a day once again... it's just way too painful! Our first exam was Marketing. Maybe the teachers knew that this was going to be a helluva lot of pressure and pain, so they kindly (or unkindly) decided not to give one more exam that day, and gave us THREE on the next. In hind sight, I think that was the best thing to do. Otherwise, we'd ALL have depressing marks for sure! The prof seems to have caught on to our eeni-meeni-myni-moe strategy, and gave us a case study to analyse. I think I saw a few people drop off to sleep in the middle of the case, let's just say it wasn't entertaining. It was something about a virtual network service provider and some big insurance company and how we were going to market to them. Wasn't fun, but wasn't too bad either.

The next day had QuantMeth2, Law and ManAcc. QuantMeth2 went back to conceptual questions, and everyone was struggling to string two and two together. I kept getting five, so I'd keep rechecking my answers. I am beginning to think anything is possible in QuantMeth2. It was a somewhat easy paper, except for three or four tough questions. Out of Seven.

Law was as expected, we just wrote some fundas scribbled with common sense and served it in. I hadnt had time to study for that, I for some reason figured that whatever I understood in class would be enough. That says how much I understood in class!

I studied for ManAcc though. Totally liked the paper! It seems to have been something I could write with certainty all day! I am telling you, this was definitely something we could just pick the book up and read. It's surprising how we polished off stuff in three hours that we took almost 8 hours to learn... wierd. I am telling you, we're all geniuses when it comes to ManAcc.

Now for two weeks of well deserved rest.... aaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment