Tag cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Friday, February 25, 2011

Quarter 7 - Week of Exams

It's been six months since I wrote a final exam. I am delighted to note that I could still be frazzled as ever. Nothing really changed, I still stayed up till 11 PM, "thought" I was up till 2 AM when in fact I had slept right over my book, woke up at 5 AM and suddenly realized that I was nowhere near prepared for the exam, and rushed to the hall 5 minutes before it was about to start.

And to think I missed my days in engineering... how naive can I get!

All things said and done, Research for Marketing Decisions, my one and only exam this quarter completed at 2 PM. I've been on cloud nine ever since.

My plan for the next two weeks is simple. Work like a normal human being, and sleep like one.
Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    This is Agni. I have been selected for PGSEM Interview this March.Please advise about this Interview process. Mail id: agnihotro6@rediff.com.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    You might want to join the PGSEMInfo Yahoo! group. That will help you get a lot of information.

    ReplyDelete